DID U KNOW… In 1850 Charles Best & his brother dug tunnels in the hills behind the Plank Road Brewery to store beer in the days before refrigeration. When Frederick Miller bought the brewery 5 years later he expanded the tunnels to a total of 6000 feet. Enough to store 12000 barrel of beer. With the advent of refrigeration, the brewery abandoned the caves until 1952, when a portion of the caves opened to tourists through the Miller Caves Museums.
NOW U KNOW